LAW ENFORCEMENT TESTING LOCATED IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA
Blue Line Fitness Testing offers official physical testing for law enforcement agencies in Alberta, BC and beyond. If your agency is not listed below, please contact your recruiting section for permission to run an official physical test with us, or contact us and we’ll help you set up the physical testing for your law enforcement agency of choice.
And remember, our practice sessions for law enforcement physical testing are invaluable to preparing for and ensuring you are ready for an official physical test for entering law enforcement in Alberta.
We offer practice testing and official testing for the following law enforcement programs in Alberta and beyond:
- Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan Corrections (COPAT)
- Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan Parks Service/Fish and Wildlife/Conservation Officers (PARE)
- Alberta BC and Saskatchewan Sheriffs (PARE)
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Canadian Pacific Rail Police (PARE or POPAT)
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO)
- Municipal Peace Officers (PARE)
- Alberta Health Peace Officers (PARE)
Certification testing costs $125
“Blue Line Fitness Testing is your official fitness test certification company.
My 15 + years of experience in law enforcement and recruiting is the reason I started this business and I know personally how important it is to be prepared, confident, and fit when entering your application process for any career in law enforcement. I will be with you every step of the way through your fitness journey and certification process ensuring you exceptional quality testing in a supportive environment. “
– Nikki Cloutier, CEO of Blue Line Fitness Testing
Learn More About Testing & Blue Line Fitness
Want to ace the test? Whether it’s a practice or official test, we can help.
Have a question? Find answers to most commonly asked questions about testing and our workshops
Nikki is the owner and operator of Blue Line Fitness Testing with over 2 decades of experience in corrections.